Dive Skills 1 Details
- Children aged 5 and above.
- Able to swim 10 metres unaided, competently in deep water.
- Able to jump and submerge in water without goggles.
During these 30 minute classes, instructors work with divers to help develop deep water confidence and body awareness using a variety of in water skills. Throughout these classes, instructors will teach basic diving shapes and skills from the poolside, including jumping and rolling and they will begin to introduce headfirst entries into the water. Divers will progress onto learning jumps from the 1m springboards.
- First lessons will commence during the week of 6th January.
- Dive Skills 1 - £23.10 per month via direct debit
Customers are encouraged to book soon due to the limited spaces available for the January intake.
All registrations must be completed via Google Docs; click here to begin your registration.