Welcome to the very first Aberdeen Corporate Games organised by ASV
Since launching in 2009 as a charity, alongside partners University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen City Council and sportscotland, ASV has always been focused on the community. With that in mind, ASV would like to offer employees across the city something that creates a healthy and active workforce!Download Brochure
Why take part?
- Improve staff productivity
- Develop the health & fitness of your employees
- Achieve your CSR objectives
- Raise your brand awareness
- Develop new networking opportunities
- Support ASV, as a registered charity
Who can take part?
- Open to all businesses, companies, institutions & organisations within Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire
- Open to all staff - regardless of age, gender, sporting ability or level of fitness
How can I take part?
Companies and organisations may enter as many teams as they wish providing they have a squad size of at least 8 (mixed gender) for some of the larger events. To compete for the overall team prize, each team must take part in all the events although different staff can participate in each event. To enter the event, there is a minimum donation of £1400 plus VAT per team. By entering your business into the Aberdeen Corporate Games you’re also supporting a great charity which supports the local community and your CSR objectives!Enter now
What are the events?
Check out the full programme of events below. And, as part of your entry, you'll receive free entry into Great Aberdeen Run business challenge, training for each event, a free ASV day pass for all participants, a plaque for each team entered, t-shirts for all participants and overall and individual event team prize for winners!
1st test May and 2nd test June
Thursday 16th May
Wednesday 5th June
Thursday 20th June
Wednesday 17th July
Wednesday 14th August
Simplyhealth Great Aberdeen Run
Sunday 25th August
Highland Games & Closing Ceremony
Saturday 7th September