Why take part?
- Improve staff productivity
- Develop the health & fitness of your employees
- Achieve your CSR objectives
- Raise your brand awareness
- Develop new networking opportunities
- Support ASV, as a registered charity
How can I get my company involved?
Organisations may enter as many teams as they wish providing they have a squad size of at least eight (mixed gender) for some of the larger events.
To enter a team and for further details on each event, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com
Who can take part?
• Open to all businesses, companies, institutions and organisations within Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire.
• Open to all staff – regardless of age, gender, sporting ability or level of fitness.
• The 17 teams that took part last year were: AKER Solutions, ASV, Atkins SNCL, Bon Accord Centre, CMS, ConocoPhillips, Halliburton, NHS Grampian, OneSubsea, Premier Oil, PWC, Schlumberger, Spirit Energy, Subsea 7, TAQA, University of Aberdeen and Xodus Group.
Your Corporate Games Timetable
Check out the full programme of events below.
We've made the Games even bigger than 2019 by adding 2 more events!
Team size: 6 (3 males and 3 females)
TEAM SIZE: 8 (2 MALES AND 2 FEMALES FOR BOTH THE 10K AND HALF MARATHON)
TEAM SIZE: 6 (MIXED, MALE AND FEMALE DOUBLES TEAM)
TEAM SIZE: (6) - 3 MALES AND 3 FEMALES TO COUNT
TEAM SIZE - MINIMUM (4) MAXIMUM (6) (MIXED)
TEAM SIZE - MINIMUM (7) MAXIMUM: (10) - MIXED
TEAM SIZE: MINIMUM (7) MAXIMUM (10) - MIXED
TEAM SIZE: MINIMUM (6) MAXIMUM (10) - MIXED
TEAM SIZE: 6 - MIXED MALE AND FEMALE DOUBLES TEAM
TEAM SIZE: MINIMUM (8) - MIXED